Re: [IP] when is it D

I understand what you are saying but the American Diabetes Association has
changed thier number to be 126 for a diagnosis for diabetes.
You may wish to check up on this. By the time the numbers are in the 200
for a while kidney and other damage may begin. Remember this is a silent
killer and technology has changed and the ADA has changed thier number:)
BTW- I still use syringes to give myself once in awhile when needed and to
give myself B12 shots. I am not afraid of needles.
Have a nice day,
email @ redacted