RE: [IP] storage of supplies Q

Oh the memories Jan, the memories. :)

When I first started we got the syringes each individually wrapped in large
boxes.  The monoject ones were attached in a string of 5 (i think) and
perforated so you could separate between them.  The BD ones were all
individual.  Then they put them in the thinner cardboard and as you said
that was much smarter.  More recently they packaged them 10 to a bag and 10
bags to a box.  They added the end cap at the bottom and stopped packaging
them individually.  It was a lot of extraneous packaging.  However, when I
got to my use 10 syringes a year mode, the individual wrapped ones probably
would have traveled with me better. <shrug>.

I wonder if MM (not sure about the D cartridges) could have end caps for the
reservoirs and toss them in a bag too?  Might save some room.

-- Sherry
(Born 6/2/76 Dxd 8/9/80 Pump 12/6/99 MM-508 blue - "Patience", 3-31-00
MM-508 blue - "Determination")