[IP] storage of supplies Q

> Re: IP:  storage of supplies question
> Although space is not a problem for me, and I have not
> even thought about taking the resevoirs out of the wrappers,
> Didn't those syringes we all used for years just come tossed in a box?

I still have some of those syringes and each and every one is wrapped, but
not in oversized packaging. For my 50th DM anniversary B.A.S.H. display
table of memorabilia I have a box that held 100 B-D syringes that is thick
corrugated cardboard and about (don't want to go downstairs to measure it)
8x10x6"; and a box from a later time from B-D that held 100 that is thin
cardboard like a cereal box, and much smaller. I think that is what they
have today. Someone got wise to that wasteful packaging.
Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)  webpage