[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #351

> Pumper Friends,
> I'm having a little trouble with my bg lately and before I call the doctor
> tomorrow I want to know if anyone else has ever had this happen and how
> dealt with it. My Bg will sky rocket after lunch, and even if I only bolus
> .5 to correct, usually 1-2 hours after lunch, by 3-4pm I'm too low.
> You can e-mail me privately at
> email @ redacted
  Sounds to me as if your basals may be out of whack and that your doctor or
CDE might help you to get them so that you don't have those swings.  I was
having a problem similar to that after breakfast and worked many days on
basals and finally got it so that things are stable.

My Home Page
Painter, Poser, Expression,  WET Images, MidC Images