Re: [IP] Thurs Chat for Teens??!!

Rosemary,
     I had hoped to some other help but if not I will be with you for every
minute and just maybe us two old timers can teach them youth a thing or two.

>Ok, Rodney you got me this time! When he innocently asked for help with the
>Tues and Thurs chats times as folks were away or on vacation, I asked only
>whether it was AM or PM? Cause personally, I'm a night-owl. Now, I'll give
>you that you did say Tues. morning and Thurs at 7:30 PM, so I said I'd do
>Thursday. Just hope you won't be turned off my this forty-something old
lady! There, you've been warned, and Rodney, I'll get you back for this mere
oversight!
>    Rosemary

    Yes, Rosemary it was a mere oversight, LOL, but think of the fun we can
have "hmm......Where is MTV on my cable.........   hmm....... are the Beach
Boy's still HOT this Summer..........

So.................................REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE
                      and join Rosemary and me, learm something from all the
teens of the group

                                               Rodney