[IP] Chat Time for Wednesday 7-19

Pumpers & Friends,
    I would like to ask every member of IP's family  to drop in and chat.
Jenny Nash has done a great job setting up a great line-up of weekly,
moderated hosted (i.e., you know there'll be at least one other person in
the room) chat times. The chat rooms are open anytime, to any member, so
feel free to chat whenever.
    We'd love to have more volunteers to be a chat host and all you need to
do is show up and talk. This summer has shown that we have a need for more
volunteers to host (be a fill-in host) with vacations(Jenny hope you are
having a great time), school work(Amy, you are missed), jobs, hospital
stays, and time demands for home/family(Carolyn, how is the startup of the
support group going?). So if you like to chat and like to volunteer to be a
host, Send me a note; when you like to do it(time and day), if you like to
have a theme. I can get you setup with a time and the room and pass the info
on to Jenny and add you to the list of chat times.

  Janina  WAS your fill-in host this week (she is new at it so tell her
thank you) in the Anytime Room. Only her second time in IP's chat; she did a
great job. Hope she will find the time to do her own chat room,

    Melissa Howell hosts a Wednesday night chat at 9 p. m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT)
in the Anytime Room.

    Also on Wednesday, Parent Chat at 9 p.m. EDT 92 a.m. GMT) with Steve
Winer, Connie Hornbaker, and Allie Rogers, in th Parent Chat Room.

To get started chatting, just go to:

Instructions are there at the site, and remember that the password is
"pumper" . Hope to see you in the chat rooms!

                                Rodney Mead ( email @ redacted )

IP's Chat Host's
Jenny Nash (email @ redacted)
Carolyn Green (email @ redacted)
Rodney Mead (email @ redacted)
CJ Jutras (email @ redacted)
Sara SP (email @ redacted)
Dauna Breiding (email @ redacted)
Mary DeHaas (email @ redacted)
Steve Winer, Connie Hornbaker, and Allie Rogers,
Amy M.