Subject: [IP] when is it D

From: email @ redacted

Every lab has their normal range. In hospitals the normals are developed
from thousands of BG determinations on non diabetic or not known to be
diabetic patients. my old Hospital their normal range was 65-145. Folin and
Wu, the guys who invented the older BG testing method said 80-120. Nelson
who came later said 65-105. It depends on the method and the number of
control determinations in otherwise healthy patients. I'd say 140 is fine.