[IP] Labor with pump on??

To anyone who gave birth while on pump, did you wear the pump
during actual labor? I am 6 1\2 mos pregnant and asked my OB
today if I  can keep pump on and he basically said YES, he just wants to
talk to my endo about the difference/conversion of  humalog in pump
to regular intravenously, since that is what he is used to dealing with.

I'm not sure but he sort of made reference to letting me control
my own numbers??  I'm not sure if he's willing to give up control though,
since he kept saying he would have to speak to endo to determine

Any suggestions?