Re: [IP] frisky=blood in silhouette?

> getting everything ready to make the change to Humalog
> and I notice that the tube that's in the sil is filled
> with blood! Guess that explains the 367.  So I made

Happens now and then with any kind of physical activity. Not a big
deal. Sometimes it helps to insert the Sil so that the direction of
the tube is the same as the natural bend/fold of the tissue that it
goes into. Changing the orientation can help eliminate this type of
problem. Sometimes you are just unlucky and nick a nearby capillary.