Re: [IP] frisky=blood in silhouette?

My guess would be that you slept on the set wrong.  No amount of friskiness
that I have gotten into has ever caused blood to enter the set.  I have
pulled a set out but that was because I set on it.  I use sofsets and have
never had a problem with them  As you know, YMMV.  The only thing I can
suggest is that you pay close attention to the set the next time you and your
boyfriend get frisky and see what happens.  Good luck!

      Cheri:)