[IP] chicago

Laura wrote:
>  Shane is in the Chicago area for the next 3 weeks

I will be in Chicago from FRIDAY JUL 28 - SUN JUL 30.  I think me and Jan
Stillow are gonna meet for lunch on friday in the downtown area to discuss
the merits of chocolate diablo .....Jan???  anyone else?? Can Shane do a
lunch?  I will be pretty busy from FRI night until SUN noon with "work," then
I am taking the train up to Libertyville to go to the Renaissance
Faire...leaving from Milwaukee on Monday night

Anyone ???  Email me PRIVATELY to email @ redacted as I am REALLY skimming
digests these days!!!

Sara SP