[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #348

For all the users of the AccuCheck Complete:

I got an interesting call this morning from Roche's R&D department.  The
person who called me told me that the software kit to download from the
complete meter is now in 'duplication' and will be distributed in mid-August.

I don't know all the details but he said he can't send me a preliminary CD
until the final cut is made.

As soon as I know ordering info I'll post (he told me that he'll send me one
but I don't know how to get onto the list of people waiting for it).

 The opinions expressed here are mine and no one elses.

 If you like them you have my permission to use them as
 long as my wife gets credit for any good ideas (who I
 probably got them from in the first place)