Re: [IP] E13 error alarm on mm508

I had the exact thing happen to me only a few weeks into my pump therapy.
Because I was so new I really freaked.  MM told me essentially the same
thing.  They said it was static electricity probably caused by the pump
being in my pocket??!!??  They never mentioned anything about July or
August because it happened in June.  I did have to re-program but have not
had any problems since that time.  It is a little un-nerving when that
alarm goes off out of the clear blue.  They also did offer to replace it if
it happened again.