Re: [IP] New fastake strips-HELP

>I just recieved my 600 New Style Fastake test strips. I really wanted to try
>and use the forearm like suggested, but I get nowhere near enough blood. Does
>anyone have any ideas on this?

Hi Scooter,

If you haven't already, set the the pricker at #5, apply pressure
when triggering pricker and continue pressure for several seconds
(took me about 30 sec) until you get the tiny drop of blood required.
It's kind of a pain to do, but it is pain free (for my family anyway).

Cindy, mom to 13 y/o Noah, dx at age 9, pumping since 7/99 and
Micah, age 10