Re: [IP]A Favour

Tonight I've received a letter from Brian asking ME to 'snip' messages. I
have always ERASED the previous letter to which I am replying.  Unless a bit
was left to wich I was replying.
   This whole day, I've seen kilobytes of letters and replies, even down to
the double/triple helpings of the 'advertisment' at the bottom of every
message, which the list attaches, asking for donations.
   I received Brian's letter personally and I shall not be 'called' for
something I have not done. Allright? So, You will please address those who
are doing the 'strings' chronically; not I.
Thank you
Jennifer L. Sutherland.