Re: [IP] RE: Storing insulin

I am wondering then why the bottles of insulin have such a long experation
date? The ones I get expire in the year 2002. So if kept refrigerated they
must be able to last that long unopened? Another thing to think about is
how they are transported. They are not refridgerated in a truck. :(
email @ redacted