[IP] E13 error on mm508

I had this happen to Brynn's pump about 2 months ago, the CDE explained
it was caused by an electrical field,I was told to keep Brynn out of
them. I said if you can tell me what one looks like I'd be glad to keep
him out of electrical fields...I know that high powered equipt can cause
interference, I was just being honary because resetting the pump was a
Teresa mom to Brynn dxd 5/99 pumping 3/00