Re: [IP] donating blood

In a message dated 7/17/00 7:35:01 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  Please try to donate again
 because our blood is desperately needed to help others! >>

Well, I'd be happy to, but they won't let me. Here they yell about there
being a blood shortage, they need blood, etc. ... and I'm type 0 ... and they
won't let me donate. I've donated a few gallons in the past, so I'm willing.
BTW, this isn't Red Cross here, it's something else. And I figure that, right
now, the osteomyelitis would keep me from donating. I'll fight 'em when this
is all over. At least I'd like a written reason as to why it's "dangerous."

Jan (and Elvis)