[IP] Julie

I'm sorry to inform you all but Julie lost the pancreas today she is still in
surgery,  the leg was due to a blood clot that they identified today by
another angigram,  the good news is they were able to do a balloon procedure
to open the vein into the leg and restore blood flow, a clot went to the
pancreas and it thromboses.  The Dr's said the clot must have happened early
this morning.  I will send another update tomorrow.  Aunt Bette