[IP] Site Prep

Nurses who give injections in doctor's offices use swabs with water instead
of alcohol as a placebo because people expect to be cleansed before the
event.  I have been told by many that the alcohol swabbing is of no value.
In fact the alcohol tends to harden the surface of the skin ane to me that
is a negative.  As a matter of habit I still use an alcohol swab before I
stick the needle in the insulin bottle.  That is probably unnecessary too.
I use HibiClens and a sterile swab in a circular motion before I insert the
infusion set.  In the 18 months I have been pumping I have not had an