[IP] Donating Blood

>From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Giving Blood

Has anyone given blood?  If so, did it affect your bs's? <

I gave blood for my 46th time today, and my 3rd time since going on the
pump.  While I always honestly answer the question about what medical
conditions I have which are followed by an M.D.(i.e. diabetes), I usually
don't even bring up the insulin pump unless someone sees it and asks about
it.  It has been a wonderful teaching tool.  I haven't found that donating
blood affects my blood sugars one way or the other.  I just bolus for those
yummy cookies afterwards!