[IP] IP: storage of supplies question

I have a question for you guys.  Does anyone know if it would cause any
problem with my resevoirs if I were to store them in a sealed plastic
container out of the plastic wrapper they come in?  Those wrappers take up so
much space and I figure three boxes would fit in the same space as one if I
were to unwrap them all and store like loose syringes.  Is there any reason
not to do this?   If anyone has any storage tricks for other supplies I'd
love to hear them too.  Thanks.