Hi everybody

I'm pleased to inform all that my daughter, Eileen, 12 is finally pumping
saline today. We are all very happy. On Wed. she'll be put on insulin. I
have a question, can I inject insulin into her infusion set? I've heard
people do this. If so, where or what part do I inject into. Thanks. Pls
reply as soon as possible she's due for her shot in approx 2 hrs and would
hate to use a needle.

Eileen's proud mom,

P.S. She was really nervous when her infusion set was going to get put in
with the Sofserter, but when it was over, not an eyeblink!! She said it only
hurt a "teeny bit".