Re: [IP] diabetes burnout

I don't believe burn-out is a negative..everyone deals and copes with
things differently.  Remember we have the term YMMV and we need to respect
everyone's feelings and to deny another's feelings isn't a way to help
them. You cope the way you can and allow others to cope the way they do. I
have burn out all the time and it has nothing to do with whether I am happy
to be alive or not. I have alot to deal with. Walk in my shoes for a
month..you'd be burned out in a day or two. But then again maybe not. But
we cannot tell others how to feel. We are all humans and cope how we can.
Just my honest opinion of course,
email @ redacted