[IP] Smile

>                     Rodney

This rather reminds me of the poster who told the one who had a list of
*positives* that being positive didn't help his/her situation. As in today -
well starting last Friday when I had to take a Quinine pill for muscle
cramps due to dehydration and can't replace the necessary water due to
kidney failure. It made me so sick I passed out, hit the wall, then a table
and have a very large bruise on my upper arm. I laid on the floor 5 hours
and threw up 6 times. I ate very little Saturday,
Sunday felt blah, and am running high today. Mom would have told me to get
dressed and I'd feel better. So now all I have to do is smile and be happy.
ok  - here it is. 8^)
But I do NOT feel any happier. Maybe it's the memory part of the advice that
I should work on. Think I'll go take a nap.
Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)  webpage