Re: [IP] Giving Blood

In a message dated 7/17/00 12:19:02 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Has anyone given blood?  If so, did it affect your bs's?  When I went to
 Bloodmobile this morning, apparantly I was the first one on an insulin pump
 to ask if I could donate.  They seemed to think that it was okay as long as
 my bs's were stable.

My place won't let me donate blood because they said it's dangerous. Anybody
know why? They wouldn't tell me what was "dangerous" about donating.

Jan (and Elvis)