[IP] Re: reduced insulin absorption (The Curries)

The Curries wrote:
Hi, I'm a new member of this list and was wondering if anyone can give me
some insight on a recent problem I've been having with dramatically
decreased insulin absorption.

You didn't mention if you rotate your sights regularly.  I used my lower
abdomen for 2 years and can no longer use it - terrible insulin absorption.
I couldn't believe how my control improved once I switched to my upper
abdomen and hips.  Check out www.insulin-pumpers.org/howto/setspots.shtml for
pictures of different sites.  Good luck!