Re: [IP] I really messed up

> >From time to time I would say "I am so tired of this pump - I think I'll
> pump back (but can't get a new one until Tuesday).
>
> So word to the wise - make sure your batteries are in right and believe
> me - you do not want to go back on shots!  Keep telling yourself - "I
> LOVE MY PUMP - MY PUMP IS MY FRIEND!!!!!"

Lily managed to kill her pump a few years ago over a 4 day weekend. She
dutifully shot R into her infusion set every 4 hours or so to provide
basal and additional infusion set injections for food. Her bg's were
great the whole time and she was not trumatized by the experience. I
would imagine that R for basal and H for bolus would be even easier. I
hope you are not "really" shooting yourself during the wait for the
replacement.

Michael