Re: [IP] # of strips

Maybe he's partial to children and the other lady didn't do as he
thought she ought to, some Dr.s can be like that. It's wrong but I even
overheard one doc, who I am no longer with, say; "So what? he's gonna
lose his leg anyway, Told him to do the monitoring, but....oh well..."
to one of the nurses.
Real funk buckets these guys
Jenny S.