Re: [IP] I really messed up

I can relate somewhat to your feelings of "stupidness" and I also have a
word for everyone who feels that they are burned out on their pump.

I put my new batteries in wrong Friday night - woke up feeling like you
know what at 4:00 a.m. Saturday morning and realized that there was no
time display on my pump.  Called the MM hotline after I realized I
couldn't do anything about fixing it myself.  As far as they can tell, I
have given my pump (MiniMe) an electrostatic shock.  MiniMe now lives in
pump heaven.

>From time to time I would say "I am so tired of this pump - I think I'll
pump back (but can't get a new one until Tuesday).

So word to the wise - make sure your batteries are in right and believe
me - you do not want to go back on shots!  Keep telling yourself - "I

I think I will be checking the batteries a little closer now.

Everyone take care! - Janice