RE: [IP] Re: insurance

> My insurance company told me that no matter how the prescription was written
> they only allow for 200 strips per month and if I need or want more, I have
> to buy them myself.
This is a battle that needs to be fought to the death -- so to speak. Get
the written denial and ask them in writing, where in your contract of
insurance that it says 200 per month. Start the appeal process and start
talking to your state commissioner of insurance. I am almost certain that
they are in breech of contract so you should be in good shape to win this.