RE: [IP] Re: insurance

Pete wrote:

>>We had that challenge for a while and then our Doc wrote a prescription
said he had to test 8 to 10 per day. It was also rejected at first when we
went to our pharmacist but he spent a couple of minutes on the computer and
lo and behold it went through...We have not had a problem since.<<

My insurance company told me that no matter how the prescription was written
they only allow for 200 strips per month and if I need or want more, I have
to buy them myself.

RoseLea and Max....