RE: [IP] Re: insurance

We had that challenge for a while and then our Doc wrote a prescription that
said he had to test 8 to 10 per day. It was also rejected at first when we
went to our pharmacist but he spent a couple of minutes on the computer and
lo and behold it went through...We have not had a problem since./Pete

>My lousy *&^%#! [insert unprintable words] allows 3 strips/day.  Three!
I might as well go back to peeing in a cup<.