Re: [IP] Re: Diabetes Burnout

In a message dated 7/15/00 11:31:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Try to understand that Diabetes burnout is exactly the same kind of
 burnout as other more fashionable kinds >>
Well said Rev. Randall...I've missed your meaningful sermons!!!....and as
someone said to me when I left teaching after 15 years, claiming "burnout":
Only those who were once "on fire" experience burnout!!"....So maybe the
reason IPers peridoically encounter "burnout" (my 17 yr old daughter
included) is because they're "on fire", passionately striving to live the
best quality of life possible with diabetes.....

Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom)