[IP] Site question

I recently had a site (lower abdomen off to the right side) that, after 24
hours began to bleed.  Bgs stayed good, but the site gradually got sorer and
sorer, so I switched it out.  Now I have a small bruise there.  I've never
had this happen before (but I've only been pumping for 2 months) and I
wonder what could have happened to this site which seemed so good in the
beginning.  I thought if I had nicked a capillary it would have started
bleeding from the beginning but it was fine for 24 hours.  Just wondering...
thanks all...

RoseLea and Max...