No Subject

<email @ redacted>
I've been a type 1 for 13yrs now and just recently went on the minimed 508
July 5th.  I actually just got out of the hospital today. I was in due to a
blood clot in my arm - was there all week.  I decided to go on the pump due
to some problems.  My A1c was 13.6, I have an ulcer on rt great toe, pretty
bad neuropathy, and just finished 8 weeks of home IV antibiotics through a
central line due to osteomyelitis.  Things can only get better, right?

I am a stay at home mom with 3 kids ages 7,5 and 4.  I also take care of a
2yr old and 8 month old.  I live in Central Illinois in a very small town
of maybe 100.

I was on the minimed 506 from 1995 until 1998.  I went off due to allergy
problems which included tape, latex and the buffering agent in
velosulin.  I'm using humalog now and have better tape.

I'm going to try to learn to carb count my endo feels that is a much better
way to control things.

If anyone would like to email me please feel free.

Geneece Pulley