[IP] Remember this?

Maritime Oath of Allegiance

I, Heather Kirk, do solemnly swear that as an official "Maritimer" I will:

*	I will say hello to people I meet on the street and make eye contact.
*	I will learn to drink Keith's Pale Ale and enjoy it.
*	I will talk to strangers in bars without reaching for my pepper spray.
*	I will NEVER refer to Toronto or any other southern Ontario locale
without first sneering.
*	I will never admit that my decision to go to UWO was my own decision.
*	I will learn to properly pronounce NEWF-unland.
*	I will happily yield the right of way to all pedestrians, moose,
porpcupines, skunks, raccoons, deer...

Furthermore I hold these truths to be self-evident:

*	Deerjackers and bootleggers are simply UI recipients valiantly
trying to shed the yoke of Upper Canadian oppression.
*	The only true music is that which involves a fiddle.
*	Exactly 1:00pm really means anywhere between 12:30 and 1:30pm.
*	The stench of pulp and paper mills, or fish processing plants, are
the truest sign of prosperity.
*	The Ayatollah was wrong, the US is not the "Great Satan"... The
Irvings (spit in Ocean) are.

Darrin Parker
email @ redacted   Nova Scotia, Canada!