[IP] Re: Pumping and Surgery...and hospitals

A few weeks ago, I sent a copy of guidelines for the IP advisory board to
review. I am not sure if anyone received it. I have had a few computer
problems to iron out since changing to a new server. I did send a copy to
Michael to forward to the advisory board and have had no comments or
suggestions to date. I hope you don't all think I have been ignoring the

Barbara A. Bradley, MS, RN, CDE