[IP] diabetes burnout

Stop concentrating on all those negatives.  Thank goodness your are alive
and can deal with all this crap.  You've got a pump and that gives you an
advantage over all those others who don't.  Burnout is a word you that
shouldn't even be part of your vocabulary.  Just cope because you don't have
any acceptable alternatives any more than anyone else on this site.  Don't
feel sorry for yourself.  I've had diabetes longer than you and I'm still
out there fighting.  Can't you do this too?

Feel free to reply to me personally at email @ redacted