[IP] MM supplies and products

Thanks to GG Marshall and Beth K for your responses regarding price info on
MM products. And thanks for the tip on their website Beth. It was so cool to
see the new MM 2001, implantable insulin pump, with a page devoted to
sharing it's features (eg: intraperitoneal implant, insulin refill every 3
months, and batteries to last 3+yrs.) I know that US clinical trials are
closed to new applicants, but they are approved for sale in Europe and
already 600 have been implanted. I think it's very exciting! It also
mentioned by USA law it's only approved now for investigational use, and
that they're pending approval of the special insulin used in the pump.
Anyone know what that "special insulin" is?
    Anyone wanting to take a look, log onto www.//http
Thanks again for your imput!
Rosemary K