[IP] Storing Insulin

Just a quick question for the list:

The last 3 time I have gone to pick up my insulin (Novolin Regular) at the
pharmacy it has been stored on a shelf with other prescriptions.  Previous to
this they always kept it refrigerated.  At home I keep all my insulin
refrigerated except for the bottle I am currently using which I keep at room

Do you think I should worry about my pharmacy's procedure?  I know at my home
what room temp. is but I have no idea the temperature variations of the
pharmacy or how long my insulin is out of refrigeration before I pick it up.

Any advise is appreciated.

Thanks, Linda