[IP] INSU. (insurance) IS NOT A 4 LETTER WORD!

Hi fellow pumpers,
I just came back from the drug store to get my Lispro.  I always have the
Dr. call in  a 3 month prescription and therefore need 9 bottles.
We just changed insu. companies from Cigna to Generations b.c. of my
husbands job.  Well with Cigna I paid $15 per prescription (i think).  I
went to pick up the insulin and the pharmacist said (and I quote)   "no
charge".  Wow, I am ecstatic!  My husband talked to another officer whose
daughter has a MM and he said that they have not had to pay for ANY
supplies!
IS THIS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE?

Melissa and pumpy (whom are both smiling ear to ear)