Re: [IP] Diabetes Burnout and Insurance Problems

First, congratulations on graduating from college.  I'm sorry to hear about
your insurance problem.  I am sorta going through that right now.  If
you're open to suggestions I would apply for some state insurance
(medicaid) until your internship is finished.  If medicaid can't help you
out ask them for some resource referrals.  If all else fails call your
diabetes educator and doctor to see if they have any ideas.  Good luck with
it and hang in there.