[IP] Site Prep

You can use the chlorohexidine but after you use it wait until the site
dries then apply IV prep which has 70% alcohol in it. When that is dry then
put in your set. I use phisohex soap and scrub the area with that while
showering. Then use IV prep. I have only gotten one site infection and that
was enough. When I dry it (the site) off I use a paper towel. The phisohex
that I use is the povidone iodine scrub (Surgical scrub). Do not use
tincture of iodine as it will result in a nasty burn. The best way to remove
germs is mechanical scrubbing, running water and lots of soap., Spot