[IP] Video game

I've been working at my internship for 3 weeks now.
Some of my co-workers know about my diabetes/pump but
obviously not all.  On Friday, I was stamping some
papers when a guy had to squeeze by me.  He bumped
into my pump, and glanced at it.  While pointing at
Jude he said "Hey, you could even play video games on
that!"  LOL.  Hehehehe.  Maybe I should convince MM to
include a game like Tetris on their next pump! (Not
that the screen is able to display it, but I would be
highly amused.  Recently I did see a cell phone that
had games on it.)

Maureen and Jude (who is not a video game!)

Do You Yahoo!?