<< From what I can gather from the MM website, you use your own monitor to
against it, and keep extensive records of every little thing you do.  Then
you take it and all your records back into the office where they print out a
graph.  Has anyone done this?  I'll let you know how it goes, if anyone else
is interested.  >>

Yep, BTDT... Your understanding of the procedure is correct. I would
suggest taking an empty diskette with you when they download the monitor.
The results are produced in a Microsoft Excel file. You can have them give
you the file as well as the printed copy. My results are on the IP website
and MM has a link to them from their page as well. It was very interesting,
and it improved my control!

Mary Jean