[IP] device to check BGs & deliver insulin

>3: a device that
> does just what Yerachmiel said.....a device that checks bg and delivers
> insulin as needed.     Does anyone know any body working on such a thing?
> Bonnie

The last I knew (years ago) the device was the size of a TV set and you had
to stay in bed!! No thanks. But I wonder if this device we desire would also
deliver candy if the BG drops too low? It still would not be a perfect
Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)  webpage