[IP] DTron in Europe

I was just chatting at the children with diabetes parents chat and a mother
from Amsterdam was there.  She's getting 2 DTrons for her daughter when her
daughter goes on the pump.  So it appears that Disetronic is only not giving
2 in America but is staying with the European standard of giving 2 in Europe.
 Any suggestions about purchasing the DTron from Europe to get 2?  I will
assume the warranty will still be effective!

Thank you.