Re: [IP] Gravy

David asked:

>>Can someone give me an approximate carb factor for homemade flour gravy? I
had some for breakfast today and I'll bet my estimate was way off.<<

The Doctor's Pocket Calorie Fat & Carbohydrate Counter says for Homemade

Thin, little fat, 2Tbs., 1oz = 3g carb;
Thick, 2Tbs., 1 1/4 oz. = 9g carb;  1/4 cup, 2 1/2 oz = 18g carb.

I would also think that it would depend on what liquid was used in that
homemade gravy also, I make a chicken gravy that uses milk.  I think it
would be higher in carbs than a different gravy made with water or broth.
Hope this helps.