[IP] Site Prep Question from Newbie

I received my MiniMed 508 yesterday and have spent most of last evening
checking it out, reading all the enclosed materials, watching the video,

Here's my question: In the book "The Insulin Pump Therapy Book" it says that
you should prep the infusion site with chlorohexidine, 1-2% iodine, or 90%

In the supplies I was sent from MiniMed they sent 70% alcohol pads. I seem
to have read somewhere that 70% alcohol is pretty useless for really killing
germs. Any of you have any ideas on this? Should I go and purchase one of
the other suggested cleansing solutions? Any input would be greatly

Bob Urquhart
Starting pump training next week